We joined up with the brilliant LOFT to create our leading Find Your Calm look. Now we are very excited to bring you the opportunity to win the prints from the Find Your Calm wall. This joint competition will be running over on Instagram from 11am 15th January until 5pm 12th February.
Taking it's cues from Scandinavian style, Find Your Calm is about clearing the decks in your home and your mind. Getting the clarity we need can be easier said than done however. By carving out even a small bit of time to get your living space straight can be invaluable in feeling like you have the room to breathe and begin again.
The wall includes works from Flower Love Child, Fay Jae, and Anna Mainz. The Find Your Calm category is full of ideas to bring you and your home into the new year with a clean perspective.
Please see full terms and conditions below including info on how to enter over on Instagram.
Terms & Conditions for Find Your Calm Instagram Competition hosted by East End Prints or LOFT.
The Competition is only open to people who are UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of East End Prints and of LOFT and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition. Entry into the Competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Competition opens on Tuesday 15th January 2020 at 11am and closes on 12th February at 5pm. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates/times. The winner will be announced on Instagram 13th February 2020.
How to enter
Entrants will be able to enter on Instagram. To enter the Competition entrants will need to follow both East End Prints ( @eastendprints) and LOFT (@loft.uk). Entrants will also need to like and tag two friends on both the East End Prints post and LOFT post to qualify. Entrants can enter the competition once per platform (i.e. one entry on Instagram is permitted). Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The Prize for winning the Competition will be a set of prints as pictured in the competition Instagram post.The prize therefore will consist of x 3 A3 framed prints and x 2 A2 framed prints (total RRP value of which being £239.75) with the designs in the sizes as pictured.
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. The Prize is not transferable and will only be posted to the winner.
Winner selection and notification
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received across Instagram, and verified by East End Prints and LOFT.
- The winner will be announced on both the East End Prints and LOFT Instagram accounts on 13th February 2020.
- The winner must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- The Competition will be run and the prizes will be awarded at East End Prints’ sole discretion. East End Prints’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to East End Prints’ website and services, and to refuse entry into the Competition.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date Terms and Conditions on the Website. Your continued participation in the Competition will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Competition if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to a complete release of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from all liability in connection with this Competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. You are providing your information to East End Prints and not to any other party.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to your Instagram handle being disclosed on both East End Prints and LOFT digital channels or other media if you win the Competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that East End Prints or LOFT may contact you in relation to the Competition.
Liability and indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, East End Prints and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond East End Prints’ reasonable control.
- East End Prints or LOFT will not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- East End Prints or LOFT shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- You agree to indemnify East End Prints or LOFT against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement as entrant of the competition.
- East End Prints or LOFT will not be responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.