THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SHOWING US YOUR WORK, THE SUBMISSIONS PROCESS IS NOW COMPLETE AS WE HAVE REACHED 50 FRIDAS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT ONE.
Women's History Month this year, we have decided to celebrate women of the world with an open brief to do a portrait of Frida Kahlo.
The works will be featured in an exhibition taking place in our London Fields shop! Opening on March 17th and running for two weeks.
Sounds good? Get drawing, painting and printing then! :)
WILL YOU HELP US FIND 50 Fridas? We are looking to exhibit 50 of the very best portraits of FRIDA KAHLO in the world. Show us what you have. We expect you to send us prints/artworks etc.
EAST END PRINTS, Arch 359, Westgate St, E8 3RN.
FINDING 50 FRIDAS
Thursday 17th March 6-9pm
Show runs til 3rd April 2016.
Few points to remember
- Opening Evening Artists and Friends Thursday 17th March 2016 6-9pm.
- If you want your work back please return include return address and postage.
- Clearly label NAME, title, RRP price, (we take 35% less VAT) medium, size.
- Include a biography.
- Artwork collected end of exhibition.
- Sign up to the facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/1540068086285535/
- A percentage of sales will be donated to womens charity Margarets Fund.
Frida inspiration... on pinterest
What Would Frida Do?
Our upcoming exhibition has been featured in the Hackney Gazette. Pick up a copy!