We hope to see you at the East End Print Fair, and that you love what you see. If you are here to invest in art, consider a few things first!
- Follow your heart and buy what you would like to live with - art investment can be a slow burner!
- Talk to the artist, enjoy the experience of buying direct , they all have fabulous stories to tell about what inspires them. Prints are created with many different styles and techniques onto paper.
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist - not all of them are sold with a certificate of authentication -this does not affect the value. Buying Artists Proofs have as much value as the actual print run. Smaller runs are ones to look out as they will hold their value.
- Handle your print with care - If is rolled up, perhaps wait until you want to frame it to reduce damage.
- Invest in good framing -this will not only prolong the life of your print it will also make it look beautiful.
- Buy what you can afford! We sell limited editions from as little as £20.
See you This May!
The East End Print Fair 2016
At the FOUNT London Courtyard
Railway Arches 358-360
Westgate Street, London
Just 5 minutes away from Broadway Market and London Fields, opposite Netil Market
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1710471915831904/
Supporting Emerging Graphic Artists onto Print