Here at EAST END PRINTS we think you and a friend deserve a treat!
We are offering a pair of A2 framed prints (RRP £59.95 each) to two lucky friends who like our insta post! Easy Peasy!
Share the love and we will share the love back at you! Treat Yourself and someone you think would LOVE one of our A2 framed prints! *Valid for print on demand -not on limited editions.
Check INSTAGRAM for the PRINT GIVEAWAY post, like the post and TAG YOUR FRIEND IN COMMENTS!
Thats it, let's go! #printgiveaway #treatyourself
East End Prints 2017 Competition - Instagram
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: East End Prints, address Fount London. Railway Arch 359, Westgate St, E8 3RN.
- The Competition is only open to people who are UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of East End Prints and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- Agreement to rules
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition period
- The Competition opens on Friday 5th May 2017 at 9am and closes on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 5pm.
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates/times.
- How to enter
- Entrants will be able to enter on instagram. Entrants are allowed one entry per platform.
- To join in the Competition on instagram, the entrants will be asked to regram the competition visual post. Route to entry for the Competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.eastendprints.co.uk/blog
- Entrants can enter the competition once per platform (ie one entry on Instagram is permitted), but can like and share as many times as they like.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Prize for winning the Competition will be a 2 x A2 framed prints ( £120 total value as a voucher) to spend at East End Prints, either at their shop premises or online.
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. The Prize is not transferable and will only be posted to the winner.
- Winner selection and notification
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received across Instagram, and verified by East End Prints.
- The winner will be announced on East End Prints instagram account at 5pm on Wednesday 10th May 2017.
- The winner must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The £120 voucher must be spent within 12 months of the winner being announced, ie by End of Dec 2017.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition rules
- The Competition will be run and the prizes will be awarded at East End Prints’ sole discretion. East End Prints’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to East End Prints’ website and services, and to refuse entry into the Competition.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date Terms and Conditions on the Website. Your continued participation in the Competition will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Competition if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to a complete release of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from all liability in connection with this Competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. You are providing your information to East End Prints and not to any other party.
- Data protection and publicity
- You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on East End Prints’ digital channels or other media if you win the Competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that East End Prints may contact you in relation to the Competition.
- We reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- Liability and indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, East End Prints and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond East End Prints’ reasonable control.
- East End Prints does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- East End Prints shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- You agree to indemnify East End Prints against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with East End Prints.
- East End Prints is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.